Blogs are a great way to find some terrific healthy recipes, or learn a new exercise, or to get an extra dose of motivation. No matter your level of fitness, finding a blog to follow just may be what you need to assist you on your fitness journey. Here is a list of the top 15 fitness blogs for women to follow.
- The Lean Green Bean : The author of this blog not only has some great workouts and fitness tips, but she is also a Registered Dietitian. The recipes are amazing.
- Purely Twins: Lori and Michelle are completely in tuned with what women want for their bodies. They help women to achieve getting sexy muscles without the unwanted bulk. Their recipes are great for everyone,including people with food allergies and special diets.
- The Fitnessista: Gina focuses her blog on getting women fit and that being fit and healthy is more important than just being thin. She has plenty of exercises on her blog that women can do in the privacy of their home.
- Cranky Fitness: Jamie has her own unique definition of what it means to get fit. She is all about motivating women and keeping them motivated. Her top blogs are about common mistakes that women make when it comes to fitness and diets.
- Stroller Strides: This is a great blog for new mothers. The blog contains tips on getting back into shape after having children.
- Exercise Blog: If you are looking for a blog to help you to get started on your fitness journey, than this is the place for you. The blog contains a lot of tips about getting started on a fitness plan as well as information on weight loss. It also contains workouts to help you get started.
- Blogilates: This blog is written by the women who developed POP Pilates. She covers everything relating to fitness in her blog. She also has created an easy to follow fitness calendar that is emailed out each month.
- Sweat N Sass: This blog is exactly what the name implies. It is all about being healthy and keeping in shape while implementing a touch of attitude.
- Keep it SimpElle: Elle is an expert on training women and she knows that it is important to keep things simple. The recipes on her blog are delicious soups, pastas, and other real foods that you may not expect to find on a fitness blog.
- Losing Weight in the City: Theodora lost 50 pounds and while on her weight loss journey, she gained a lot of insight on being active and healthy. She is full of inspiration for women who are trying to be healthy.
- Tone It Up: This blog is chalked full of free exercises. A fitness calendar is emailed out each month to subscribers. There are plenty of recipes to try too.
- Fit Bottomed Girls: This is not your typical blog. It has more of a magazine feel to it than a traditional blog. There is something for everyone here. There are recipes, product reviews, and of course workouts.
- FitSugar: Fit Sugar covers the latest trends in fitness. There are plenty of fitness tips and workouts. The recipes are great too.
- Girls Gone Strong: This blog empowers women to find their strength through both their mind and body. The blog covers topics such as stress, supplements, nutrition, and motivation to get fit and stay that way.
- Her Fitness Hut: This blog is not written by a women, but it is worth checking out. Mark is well educated and is all about helping women to do what they need to do to look their very best.
If you are a beginner to the fitness world, or you are an expert looking for some needed motivation, there is a blog on this list to help. Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions that you may have.